Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj Bansal (Auditor)     11 March 2013

Property dispute


Dear sir


We have purchased a Shop about 30 years ago from Mr A. Mr A purchased the shop From Mr B. About 15 Year ago Mr. B file a suit on us and Mr. A that this is his shop and it is purchased fraudelently. Case is running in the district court of UP. Many times the case has been rejected by the court since other party could not appeared. But he again and again makes the suit in the court to cause us problem. He just take the further date and the same is running from many years.Many times this case is rejected by the court since he could not appear in the court. and again he file a Restoration petition and admit the case again. 


We talked to our lawyer regarding any remeady for the same so that he can not file a court for the same. But lawyer said there is no provision in law regarding this.  


I need help... Please help in this regard??  How can we stop him to make a restoration application ? ? is there any provison in law to avoid such irrelevant sue ?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query