Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property dispute

Page no : 2

vrinda (NA)     25 August 2012

Dear Anish Sir,

with referance to our previous mail, please note that, by mistakly i wrote PF account insted of  pension account. It was pension account.

Regards,

Vrinda 

Ram (Owner)     25 August 2012

dalmiya sir...then what are the legal options available to us?How can we fight to get our share
Sir in our comeercial property we also have a new tenant...(some 5-6 years old...with full agreement)
Sir that money (about 80000) is also going in the pockets of my two uncles?Can we ask for our share in that money after my grandfather?

Ram (Owner)     25 August 2012

Thakhur sir...please give your valuable suggestions as well...sir please read this thread and tell me what all legal options do we have?
can we claim our equal right in my grandfather's property even if a forged will is made by my uncles?

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     26 August 2012

Dear Ram,

Yes you can ask fopr your share. if the uncle is not willing to give the share,  then in that case your father need to file a partition suit in the High Court at Delhi and claim his share in the property.

your uncle cannot stop your father to do so. for any further query you may call on 09324538481.

Regards,

Advocate Rohti Dalmia

vrinda (NA)     12 February 2013

I am vrinda,28 years, unmarried, working, staying as PG . I am having two elder sisters, both are married, one is  Hindu and  another one is Muslim. I have lost my parents without any will or writing note. we are having 1BHK flat of my father at ambernath and I have already filed  the petition as applicant in March 2011 , mentioning the said flat to be  tranfered to my name  as I am unmarried daughter and my both sisters are oppositers.

Till date there is no proper conclusion for this case. Now my elder sisters submitted an application contening the said flat to be tranfered in the name of three sisters otherwise the case  should be dismissed.

Now i want the said flat in the name of three sisters, so that three of us will get equal share of the flat.

If court result declears the property in the name of three sisters and if my both sisters are not ready to sale the said property, how will i get my equal share?

Or shall i submit the application / petition for my share?

As I want to finish this matter at the earlies,  what will be the next step ?

Thanks and Regards,

Vrinda

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register