LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashok (asst.manager service)     01 May 2010

property dispute

I AM PURCHASING A LAND FROM A S.T. PERSON. AT THAT TIME I AM ALSO TAKE THE ORDER FROMN SUB COLLECTOR OFFICE AND COMLPIETE THE REGISTRIATION.aPPLYING FOR PATTA IMMEDIATLY. AT THE TIME OF DEMARKING THE LAND LOCAL R.I GIVE THE DEMARKATION. AFTER TWO MONTH SOME OTHER PERSON TRYING TO SELL HIS PROPERTY.HEIS DEMARKING HIS LAND SAME TIME I FOUND THE LAND AQUIRED BY ME IS IN WRONG POSITION AND IN MY LAND SOME 3 NOS S.T. PEOPLE MAKING COTTAGE AND STAYING THERE. PPLZ GIVE SUGGESTION HOW CAN I VACCATE THEM WITH MINIMUM TIME and take complete possetion.

plz mail me in --  mohanty_ashok@sify.com

Learning

2 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     02 May 2010

IS THE LAND IS LOCATED IN MAHARASTRA?

Vishal Khosla (Officer)     02 May 2010

Hi,

We have purchase a plot in New swaraj nagar, Mundi kharar distt mohali (punjab).On 15th Jan-10 land was registered on my wife & mother in Law and fard from patwari was released on 29th Jan. we have also got map approved from Municipal committee.on on 7th april some person came and captured land while saying that the said land was purchased by them in 2005. we have demanded to show us your registered Deed copy they have not shown to us.Please suggest what I have to do & how can we get stay on that land

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register