LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourabh U K   28 August 2016

Property dispute

Dear Sir/Ma'am

My Father has two brothers and five sisters.

There is one agricultural land of 10 acres in Gulbarga which after the demise of my grand father was divided between the three in equal proportion however the land was not registered in their respective names and is registered under all the three brothers names . 

Now, My father wants to get his portion under his name as we are going through some financial crisis and he wants to sell his portion. 

He had given an application to the appropriate authority and they had given a date for the same .

but now his brothers are not agreeing to sign and have submitted an objection for the same.

Is there any way by which we can get our land in our name 


 3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     29 August 2016

Sourabh If ur uncle were not cooperating for partation of ur property and try to avoid giving back ur share.

U need to file case for declaration and possession of the ur share in that property.

If u like my suggesation then give THANKS on my profile.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 August 2016

It is always to enlist the support and guidance of local advocate and issue notice to the co-sharers for  partitionship and give the share of your father.  Enlist the support of elders in the family or through Legal services Authority.

1 Like

Sourabh U K   03 September 2016

Thanks for the reply Bharat Sir. Can you tell me procedure to file the same?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads