LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anita gosain (free lancer)     18 March 2012

Property details.

My grandfather left a lot of property which is now with my brother. My father and brother did not make any of their own. The property is in my brothers possession and has been tranferred by my father and him in to his and his wife's name. The sister's signatures have never been taken any time. we sisters do not have any details or documents with us. How do we get the details and fight the case. Can RTI be used to get details of the property .

Learning

2 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     18 March 2012

Dear Ms.Gosain,

The property seems to be an ancestral one, in which you have an equal right as your brother. A suit for setting aside the transfer made to brother/sister-in-law can be made, prior to that certain homework would come handy. This can be by checking up the revenue records, consult a local lawyer

Hemant Rawat (Student)     21 March 2012

Hello,

My Father have purchased a flat in a co-operative society in 2001.

now My Father want it to convert to freehold. Should my GPA or Agreement to sell be registered??

If not then should My Father obtain any NOC from registrar?

And if it should be registered then what will be the procedure to be adopted for its registration and also the amount if any to be paid for registration ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register