LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prasad (surveyor)     18 October 2011

Property clarification on execution of will

Suppose mother has self acquired property had given the property to her son, and fixed amount to her two  daughers.

If the Son has transfred the property to his name as the Will Deed,  without consent or NOC from siister, What is the position of such transfer of property.    


 4 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     19 October 2011

Dear Prasad

if the will deed is in his favour then no need to NOC from sisters

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     19 October 2011

ya noc is not need from the sisters .if the any problem u go to get probate certificate from the court .

laxminarayana (Advocate)     21 October 2011

i agree with Nadeem

U.S.SANJEEVA MURTHY (senior partner)     20 February 2015

if mother executed an will in favour of the son,  after the death of mother, son has every right to alienate the said property in any manner known to law.   The consent of his siter not necessary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register