LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anindya chatterjee (Addnl Chief Engr)     06 March 2014

Property

My unmarried uncle and my father (younger brother of my uncle) jointly own an inherited house in Varanasi without any demarcation and pay taxes. My uncle has gifted to the caretaker (not related to our family bloodline) through registered will his undivided fifty percent share without informing my father, we came to know recently. Both my uncle and father are aged (81 and 72 yrs) Please advise if my father can sell his undivided share to third party, we have interested buyer.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 March 2014

Your father can sell his own shared property. But not gifted property 

(Guest)

i have this question, if someone refused to accept the court's summon who is not either the appealant nor the defenfdent but a person involved in the case, what will be the further consequences of not accepting the summon for the first time?

and what are the legal provisions to be applied when summon acceptance is being refused.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     15 March 2014

contempt of court, in case of criminal case warrant will be issued, in case of civil matter will be decided in his absence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register