LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

walter (MANAGER)     11 August 2013



My father got a piece of Dry agricultural land in a village (Karnataka state) (2.5 Acre) from government in the year 1984. Since then, I have developed the property and maintaining it. 

Now my father is planing to sell the said land to my younger brother. He has refused to give the share to me.

Can I stop this by getting court stay order ?



 3 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     11 August 2013

the property is self acquired property of your father.  you will get any right over the property. Its discretion of your father.

walter (MANAGER)     12 August 2013

Respected Sir

As per your reply, I have no rights on this property. My father cheated me. Whatever I have spent my life time earnings for his daughters marriage, Refurbishing the dwelling house & developing his property gone with the wind. AM I RIGHT ?. Is there any way to claim my spendings ? 



Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     12 August 2013

Dont say that your father cheated you. Never curse your father. In one way you have helped him for your sisters marriage. Dont say his daughter they are your sisters. you should thank god for giving such an opportunity to you. You can only settle the matter amicably.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query