Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANURAG SINGH   12 May 2022

Promotion under cas counting services rendered in previous organisation

Hello everyone...

I worked as assistant professor at level 10 for 05 years (September 23,2005- September 23,2010) and got promoted to level 11 in October 2010 in a private engineering college. I was having the salary at par with the UGC requirements (in proper scale). I joined a central government University at level 10 on July 09, 2014 after resigning from my previous organisation on July 08, 2014. While joining the new workplace all the channels and the requisites as per UGC were followed. My pay protection was denied by the central university mentioning that I worked in a private organisation, hence pay protection can not be done.

While applying for the promotion under CAS I was granted promotion from level 10 to level 11 at the time of joining counting my past services but for next level promotion (from level 11 to level 12), the time period spent in my present organization only is being counted and I have been promoted from level 11 to level 12 on 09.07.2019. however it is noteworthy that I had already worked on level 11 during October 2010 -july 08,2014 (03 years 09 months) in my previous organization. I claimed to consider that time period also and promote me from level 11 to level 12 in October 2015 as I complete required 05 years in level 11 by then. This claim has not been entertained by the authorities.

I want your valuable advice and any supporting judgements to support my claim.

Look forward for valuable suggestions.

Learning

1 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   13 May 2022

Dear Client in that case you may approach High Court by way of Writ petition under Article 226 of the Constitution of India for more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly about your case.
Adv. Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 📱 9198889990

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register