Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kusum (LDC)     31 May 2011

Promotion

Sir

I am working with an organization last five years. In the month of Jan 2011 my case of promotion was being put up to Departmental Promotion Committee. After DPC meeting I came to know that I  am not promoted because my ACR are not up to mark. But I don’t get any written memo from my IO during last five years in writing. I have never been warned verbally or in writing about my punctuality, incompetence and work knowledge.  My Reporting officer (the head of the department) have some personal problem with me. He keeps transferred me one section to other section after completion of my probation. I came to know that he initiated my ACRs by Admin officer to whom I have not been working during last three years. But when I enquired about my ACRs . They are not giving me any information about it. What should I do. Should i file RTI

Learning

3 Replies

AKHILESH SRIVASTAVA (consultation)     31 May 2011

Is your immediate junior has been promoted ?  If, yes; then move a representation to the HoD claiming due promotion.

kusum (LDC)     31 May 2011

i have not given representation yet. But i hv enquired thru letter regarding who have intiated my ACR during last four  year. My case is that my ACR have been intiated by other IO under influential of our head of the Institution. They r not giving these details failing which i m unable to draft representation. If i move representation they will only say your ACRs are not up to mark so u r not promoted. Should i file RTI to find ACR detail. Please suggest me what should i do.

Van Hire Sheffield (Business Development Manager)     02 June 2011

Promotion is done by two methods: on merit basis, on seniority basis.

Promotion means to appraise the employee for his rewarding services with increment in salary, bonus, extra renumerations etc. It has to be followed by every organization.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register