Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagireddy sailu   01 September 2018

Promissory note

my friend barrowed money from me on 01/09/16 and I have promisary note for that now he repaying to me . how can I approach legally

 3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     01 September 2018

assuming your Friend is not paying you, sent legal notice for recovery of money.
1 Like

nagireddy sailu   02 September 2018

What will be the promisary note life . he has written on 1/9/2016 . Actually when will be last to send legal notice
1 Like

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     02 September 2018

three years from the date of its execution

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query