LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran Malvi (Student)     17 January 2016

Procedure to sell a shop

I've a shop which I want to sell. I've got a customer but being a new in this field I've least knowledge about the procedure which I should follow to sell a shop in a proper way.

The shop & the building in which shop is both are 20 years old. We haven't really used a shop from the day we bought & never paid any maintainence to the building. Even the other shops in same building never paid rent to the building as they never do any work in the area of shops. Now I want to sell the shop what is the procedure & document do I need to sell the shop.
Kindly advice.

Learning

4 Replies

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     17 January 2016

If you are owner of the shop, you may sell as sale deed execute  at Sub-register office along with court fees  

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     18 January 2016

The way you purchased the shop would be the way to sell the same...like if u got the ownership by sale deed then the same shall be sold by sale deed, if the ownership is by kabza then on a stamp paper u can transfer the kabza to the purchaser.

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     18 January 2016

You should be the legal owner of the shop and it can be sold against the settled consideration, through sale deed, which shall be registered later.

Saad Ali   05 June 2023

Great job on your blog post! I found the information you shared to be relevant and timely. Your writing style was captivating, and I appreciated the insights you provided. <a href="https://sites.google.com/view/saad-sale-786/home" target="_blank">click here</a> to gain further insights.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register