LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     20 January 2016

Procedure to file protest petition in the court

Sir I have filed case U/s 200,420,406,506, R/S 34 in the Court in Dec-2014 and court order for Investigation. After that Police registered FIR and filed Flase Report. Please advise procedure to file Protest Petition in the court and also Is it compulsory complainant to attend at the time of filling protest petition or lawyer sufficient to attend .Please advise. Thanks for ur time.


 2 Replies


please tell me what happened. there must be more to it.

fighter (Software professional)     20 January 2016

police always file Final report if guy file F.I.R on in laws...I also filed case... police wrote false 161 statements of mine....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query