Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sidhu (student)     06 August 2013

Procedure to file petition after judgement

Hi all,


  I request the members of this site to guide.

   this year 4-jan-2013 judgement was pronounded before divisional bench. The matter was to quash criminal proceedings in criminal case where 2 firs are filed on same case number and 1st fir was never acted upon and later was acted. There is manipulation in F.I.R where name and implication of crime is modified in later F.I.R.

  Court has ordered S.P to investigate why 2 F.I.R's are registered and where is the mistake. But the investigation have not reaveled many other mistakes commited by S.H.O, it was mostly to sheild S.H.O. Where he filed charge sheet after court has stayed proceedings in the case.

  The S.P of police has filed his enquire report to court. Now i want to bring this facts to divisional bench. I should i do this, either by consulting an advocate or by posting register letter to CJHC? Please advice.


  This matter is already filed in Supreme court and case is stayed now.

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query