LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B RAGHAVENDRA SAITEJA   08 November 2016

Procedure to continue regular b.tech course being a govt employee

Sir, I am b.tech final year student studying in JNTUH university,hyderabad. I got employment in BSNL that requires qualification of DIPLOMA i.e. POLYTECHNIC COURSE (10+3). I require further 4 months(i,e. from dec,2016 to march 2017) to succesfully complete my education, But I have got calling letter from BSNL two days before. Can I do both things simultaneously. If so, Please advice me the way to do that. I got an advice from one of my teachers that to apply for a study leave. Here the case is these 4 months I will have college for only two days in a week. As the b.tech final year (i,e. 4th year 2nd semister) students are mend to make real time project and have only two subjects as per syllabus. So, by taking leave(casual) for 4 days a month , Can I complete my rest of the course, as working days will be 8 days only per month. please understant my problem and kindly advice me.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 November 2016

It is suggested that: you must not coneal anything.

Apply for leave stating reason, under proper acknowledgment and if sanctioned, avail it.

Go thru leave rules, study leave rules in advance before joining.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     08 November 2016

follow central study leave rules.  there are study rules in Central Stduy Leave Rules, 1972. so consult an experienced employee of BSNL

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 November 2016

Yes; Discuss with an experienced employee of BSNL, your own counsel specializing in service matters and well versed with leave rules of BSNL before joining.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register