Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gurvinder (interpreter)     09 November 2014

Procedure to complaint of wrong obc caste certificate.

Hello Everybody

Subject: – Regarding filling of wrong affidavit by .................. for obtaining the non-creamy layer OBC certificate in the name of his Daughter ...................... .

Shri ................... has filed a Wrong affidavit in the Sub Divisional Magistrate and on the basis of this Wrong affidavit his daughter obtained non-creamy layer OBC sunar certificate. To the best of my Knowledge his caste is Sachdev and `Sachdev` comes in `Arora` surnames and does not come under the Category of OBC and his father also never worked as Sunar. but he shows his caste as SUNAR in the Affidavit.

shri ..................... also shows the wrong date of birth in his Affidavit whereas election I card shows different age.

Shri ...................... also admitted in his own Affidavit that `he is a Tax Payee & his Annual Income is Rs 1,80,000/-. To the best of my Knowledge sh ................is an Lawful owner of 2 Floors  and Recently he bought an ground floor in the name of his two Daughter`s namely.

My Query is

1- where i have to complaint? Either i will complaint against the person to the SDM directly against the person who gives wrong affidavit in order to obtain the OBC caste certificate in the name of his daughter.

2- Or I will file a police complaint against both of them ?

3- By filing complaints with all proofs , how much time The SDM will take to file an FIR against both of them ?

4- IF with in one year SDM will no take any action against them, then kindly tell me what is the next step for me to take?

5- In order to obtain the OBC certificate, is it mandatory for the person to be self appear in front of the SDM ?

6- If i will file a police complaint, then what is the next procedure ? Am i have to approach to the Tis hazari court if police will not take any action against my complaint under 156(3) ? Or I have to put an RTI Application to the police?

7- Is police have such power to take action against my complaint, if this matter related to filing an wrong affidavit to the SDM?

I hope some 1 definitely response to it. Some1 promptly reply shall be much appreciated.

Learning

2 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     16 November 2014

Your apprehensions are unfounded.Before issuing the certificate.the authority competent would have conducted enquiry and based on which the same could have been given.Think twice before making complaint.

gurvinder (interpreter)     08 January 2015

Hello Mr. GABRIEL Please tell me if I know about the person that his caste is sachdev & is not coming in under OBC category and he is wrongly stating in his affidavit that his category is Sunar and then if I complaint against that person then SDM will take any action or not? One more thing the person also gave wrong date of birth in the affidavit. Please reply....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register