Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GANGO PADHYAYA (Advocate)     27 October 2016

Procedure law

Good Morning I would like to know that : Two Family Court cases are pending (i) one for Divorce (ii) another for Guardian these two filed by HUSBAND against WIFE. Here the husband is second husband for the wife, they married in a temple in the year 2002 The wife filed a false report before women police station alleging that for additional dowry and another is illicit relation my request is that already in Family Court cases pending , she has to appear and contest her case Is there any PROVISION OF LAW Call / Transfer Women Police Report before the Family Judge . Till date no FIR registered only the counselling are happening , the matter adjourned to 31-10-2016 For amicably to prosecute the said women police station report case before Family Judge i request the provision of law and if any petition formats


 3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     27 October 2016

No format are provided here.

No such provision for transfer.

ClaySerenbetz   27 October 2016

If you have need of a best lawyer for your property or any other issues, Mr clay is best option for you.

ClaySerenbetz   02 November 2016

Get the best lawyer for your robert scoble rocket lawyer on legal malpractice, lawyer professional ethics, lawyer advertising.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query