Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Loy Lobo   26 October 2017

Procedure for transfer of property in name of heirs

My father passed away last year in Mumbai survived by my mother and 2 children (including me). All of our documents including ration card etc are registered in Mumbai. We have a property (land and flat) in Mangalore. We have been told to get  a Survival certificate to get the RTC transferred in our name. Can someone please guide me on the procedure and the location to get this done from. i am really running from pillar to post without any solution. Since the property is in Mangalore and we are in Mumbai we are facing a lot of issues



 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 October 2017

Take help of local Mumbai advocate , you can get legal heir certificate by filing petition in local (at your residence place) civil court for succession certificate.

1 Like

pankaj verma   27 October 2017

u can also take the help of RTI ACT...for all information related to u...from any government dept.....9816374011

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     27 October 2017

You can take legal heirship certificate appoint a good advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads