Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atul   14 July 2015

Procedure for restoration of case

Hi , 

My name is Atul and I was selected in training for in officers course thru Combined Defence Services in 1993 . I completed the entire course sucessfully at Indian Militiry Academy Dehdradun but just 15 days prior to the "passing out" due to a incident invloving the fellow cadet whose father was a a very senior officer in Army I was taken out from the Academy without giving sufficient reason . 

I filed a case thru counsel Maj( retd) Raghunath Singh in Allahabad High Court in 1994 . The plea was admiitted and it proceeded for a year . In 1995 UP was divided into two and thus the case moved to newly found Nainital High court . Due to logistical problem we were not able to find out the new case no in Nainital . Also unfortunatley our counsel Maj Raghunath Singh died .

Recently we found out that the case was dismissed in 2005  citing lack of prosecution attendance . No remiders / intimation was given to us before doing so but surpisingly it is meantioned in the order ..that several reminders were given !!!!!Can I restore the case now in  court by citing the special circumstances ( file transfer , difficuty in finding out the case in the new made high court , no intimation given and death of our counsel) .

Thanks 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register