Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivakumar.d (production manager)     26 March 2010

procedure for purchasing LRF agri.land

Hello,

I would like to purchase about 1.5 acres of LRF agri.land(Granted during 1986) for indstrial set up from non SC/ST in mysore,karnataka.But,in RTC it is showing sy.no 1:33/2B extent of 6 acres,out of which i need only about 1.5 acres,when i went to Tahasildar office to make sketch,they said AKARA BANDU(UTARU) has to be verified,then you can apply for getting sketch of 1.5 acres.They i applied through RTI to get TIPPANI copy and AKARABANDU(UTARU),for that they replied me stating that there is documents available for Sy.No:1:33/2B,but Sy.No:33/1,2 has been made DURASTU.Then i applied for TIPPANI COPY and AKARABANDU(UTARU) for sy.no.33/1,2.so for i have not received, i know Sy.No:33/1,2 is having more than 20 acres.I am having the following some clarifications,please sugest me.

(1) how Sy.No:1:33/2B converted as Sy.No:33/1,2,what happened to 1: in same grama thana limits.

(2) How to purchase after getting AKARABANDU(UTARU) for sy.no.33/1,2,my proposed land is in sy.no;33/1,
whether land owner want to apply for PODI to get their enteir positioned land or shall i apply  for my proposed land for PODI.

(3) how to change RTC to their names before applyaing PODI.

Shivakumar

Learning

4 Replies

shivakumar.d (production manager)     27 March 2010

Hello,

I would like to purchase about 1.5 acres of LRF agri.land(Granted during 1986) for indstrial set up from non SC/ST in mysore,karnataka.But,in RTC it is showing sy.no 1:33/2B extent of 6 acres,out of which i need only about 1.5 acres,when i went to Tahasildar office to make sketch,they said AKARA BANDU(UTARU) has to be verified,then you can apply for getting sketch of 1.5 acres.They i applied through RTI to get TIPPANI copy and AKARABANDU(UTARU),for that they replied me stating that there is no documents available for Sy.No:1:33/2B,but Sy.No:33/1,2 has been made DURASTU.Then i applied for TIPPANI COPY and AKARABANDU(UTARU) for sy.no.33/1,2.so for i have not received, i know Sy.No:33/1,2 is having more than 20 acres.I am having the following some clarifications,please suggest me.

(1) How Sy.No:1:33/2B converted as Sy.No:33/1,2,what happened to 1: in same gramathana limits.

(2) How to purchase after getting AKARABANDU(UTARU) for sy.no.33/1,2,my proposed land is in sy.no;33/1,
whether land owner want to apply for PODI/DURASTU to get their entire positioned land or shall i apply  for my proposed land for PODI/DURASTU.

(3) How to change RTC to their names before applyaing PODI/DURASTU.

D.Shivakumar

ADVOCATE SRIDHARABABU (Advocate)     27 March 2010

I think basically your survey number is 33/2b

Survey number 33/2b comes out of survey number 33/2

First get the phodi work done regarding survey number 33/2b and locate the land.

Then apply for survey sketch for 1.5 acres in  6 acres land of survey number 33/2b

There will be no single sy.no. as 33/1,2

If you take all phoded sy.no. RTC's in sy.no. 33 from 1968 you will get the history of survey number changes

First verify the grant certificate and look at the conditions of grant.

1 Like

shivakumar.d (production manager)     28 March 2010

Thank you Mr.Sridharababu for your suggesstions,

I have seen from  the villagemap my proposed land of 1.5.acres is in sy.no;33/1 and also grantee is in that position,but RTC is running in sy no1:33/2B in the name of grantee extent of 6 acres,in grant certificate it is mentioned as sy.no:1 ralli 33/2b.when i went with rough survey with private surveyour,it is showing grantee is in the position of sy.no;33/1 extent of 4.10 acres and in sy.no;33/2 extent of 0.10 acres,total will be in sy.no;1,2 is 4.20 acres and also is in position and accepted.

As you suggested i have to take all phoded rtcs in sy.no 33,but i hope only 2 phoded parts would be found in sy .no:33 i.e 33/1,33/2,no further divisions,since there is no documents available in ADLR office for sy.no1:33/2b.

pl suggest me further.

d.shivakumar

shivakumar.d (production manager)     30 March 2010

hello,

now i understood,the LRF land owener is in the position in sy.no:33/1,but RTC  and grant certification shows sy.no:33/2B. but there is no podi work for sy.no:33/2b,podi work has done for sy.no:33/2.pl.can any body can give valuable suggesstions to purchase 1.5 acres in  sy.no;33/1.

How to change grant certificate from sy.no:33/2b to sy.no:33/1,you want me to put clarification suit orelse shall i give application to tahasildar to make thiddupadi the grant certificate.

D.Shivakumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register