LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sangeeta (Govt. Service)     06 February 2012

Procecdure ot change a lawer

If I am not satisfied with the work of an advocate, what is the procedure to change him.

Learning

1 Replies

sangeeta (Govt. Service)     06 February 2012

I would like to ask one more question that we submitted some documtnerts with our suit.  in response defendants produced their Writtern statement.  In response to those Writtern statements, we have submitted the RTI information received from Delhi Police along with the complaint of Defendant no. 2 where he was claiming to be the owner of my house.  but now in the Court he is verbally stating that he has nothing to do with our property and he should be removed from that case.  But this plea of his was dismissed by the Judge as she noticed that nowhere in his WS he has given this statement in writing.

We also submitted some other documents which are relevant to prove our possession iwth our replication.  But the advocate for Defendant no.2 objected for the same as he stated that permission from judge was not taken to submit those documents so the same should not be accepted.  the judge on the cost of Rs.800/- has accepted those documents but she did not considered those documents for taking decision under Section 39(1) & (2).

My query is that our advocate had enought time to take permission from the judge to submit more documents but he did not took the permission in time, niether he told me about that, though he is a very seniour advocate.  this is a major technical mistake made by him due to which the stay order issued to us was vacated by the judge as she did not considered other documents.  my advocate also does not appeared in many dates aslo he did not argued properly for stay whereas it was a very important argument process.  he could plead properly, rather he did not attracted judge's attention towards the information received by us under RTI form Delhi Police.

From the above, I think my advoate is not fighting the case propertly and I should change him.  Please give suggestions. whther I should change him

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register