Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shobhit Agrawal (Student)     11 December 2014

Problem related to sale and its possession

Dear sir,

I want a legal advice on what should i do to get the possession of my purchased land. When we bought the land there was no such dispute regarding a stay or some old family dispute on the land, but after we purchased it ,getting registry ,dakhil kharij done and when we went to take the possession ,a man came up and stopped us from digging. Now the problem arises that we want to sell the land and we are unable to do so just because he is saying that there is stay on it, but that man does not come up with the stay papers.

So i want to ask you what should i do in this case.

Thank you

Yours sincerely,

Shobhit Agrawal 

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

register a complaint at the nearest police station and have them provide you the required protection..if everything is done right and if you have all the papers to provide it..then this man is just a mere trespasser to be dealt by the police...

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     11 December 2014

Buying a property without getting physical possession itself is a defective one. Since you have gone for that, kindly enquire ,what is his local standi in this case and ask for relevant papers, failure to produce the same will amount to criminal offence. I think from his activity, he wants the property to get litigated label, and trying to extract money, kindly seek help from local counsel and get the things done property.

sir,

that was the only mistake on my side. I registered a complaint on cm's portal regarding this. They said we must file complaint in the session courts. Although just because of complaining on the cm's portal ,the local bodies responded in the matter.

Now the question arises,what we should do. Because apllication of model code conduct is hindering the work which could be done.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     11 December 2014

Your query seems to be selective, give us full facts to advice you further.

Sivaraman M (Accountant)     11 December 2014

Dear sir,

I want a legal advice on what should i do to get the Name Change of my Father property to my name and my sister name, But VAO need the Police FIR Report, Police was not taken my complaint because my father was missed before 7 Years, before 7 years while my father missed

I had go to the Police station but, Police station sub-inspector told me, "tell us where your father we will find him" but I don't know my father is. (before 7 years),

now police inspector ignore to give me the FIR Copy, because higher post officers are not accept

the 7 years latter case, Now what can I do, Sir anybody Help Me> Please sir Please,

My Contact no: +919566911824, I am poor.

Sir,

I want to go for demarcation of the property, so as this will enable me to register a complaint against that person.

What should i do in this case.

Sivaraman M (Accountant)     12 December 2014

Adv. Raghavan Sir,

U can help me sir

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     12 December 2014

Mr.Sivaraman.

File a complaint with jurisdiction police station on man missing complaint, if police is not willing to accept send the complaint by registered post to the higher official they will forward the same to concerned jurisdiction police station, On receipt of the report from the police you can go declaration, in the court stating, you father may be declared dead and he is not seen for the past seven years and more. then with that declaration you can go for  mutation of property or partition of property. Kindly seek the help of a   smart counsel who get the jobs done, but it involves cost.

Sivaraman M (Accountant)     13 December 2014

Thank you very much for your reply sir, 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register