Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonal (Business Analyst)     10 January 2010

Probem of Land

Respected members and Sir/Madam,

I am sonal from Bharuch....I have one questions: my grand father bought the land at my native place in 1986 from one of the Schedule cast person of the village. Now after so many years that man wants that land back by saying that you have made wrong Docs. and you did fraud with me. So that man goes in the Court on this matter. Now we have registered Docs and all the notices of the Registar. But that man doesn't understand. my grandfather is in too much tension. we have hired the Advocate for the same issu.I request ti reply me the solution of this issue...

Thanks & Regards,

Sonal

Learning

1 Replies

Sonal (Business Analyst)     10 January 2010

Respected members and Sir/Madam,

I am sonal from Bharuch....I have one questions: my grand father bought the land at my native place in 1986 from one of the Schedule cast person of the village. Now after so many years that man wants that land back by saying that you have made wrong Docs. and you did fraud with me. So that man goes in the Court on this matter. Now we have registered Docs and all the notices of the Registar. But that man doesn't understand. my grandfather is in too much tension. we have hired the Advocate for the same issu.I request ti reply me the solution of this issue...

Thanks & Regards,

Sonal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register