LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P RaviShankar-cell-8939332195 (Advocate )     27 July 2013

Private complaint

Sir,i filed private complaint u/s 190(1)crpc with magistrate who ordered police to file fir but there is no progress at all except the fact that fir is filed. now i have realised the advantage of s. 200 crpc. can i file a private complaint with the same facts u/s 200 crpc and can i obtain an order for issue of process from the same magistrate, the advantage being i can ensure arrest of accused or summons to accused within few days. pls help me. Rgds Adv Ravi

 4 Replies

Adv. Anil M. Sharma (Advocate)     28 July 2013

No dear, now only u can wait for the charge sheet which would be filed by police after investgation. Meanwhile inquire with the police through RTI about progress of investgation.

Ad Amjad Ali (Advocate )     28 July 2013

I agree with Ad Anil sharma, You cant file case u/s 200 of CRPC.

ks sisodiya advocate (Advocate)     28 July 2013

I agree with Ad  Anil sharma and Amjad Ali , You cant file case u/s 200 of crpc

Qureshi A. Rehman (Manager)     29 July 2013



29th July,2013


Dear Sir,

I own one shop in a Market in Mumbai. The said Market had gone for redevelopment in the year 2006. Our  Market Association appointed one builder & all shop owner gave their consent letter for redevelopment in favour of builders to the market association.


In the year 2006 the builder gave Rs. 2 Crores as advance corpus fund to the association which was for all 500 shop owners. The Chairman & office bearers of the market association kept Rs. 2 crores in bank and from last seven years they are not disclosing Interest earned on Rs. 2 crores to members. The said Rs. 2 Crores is been transferred from one Bank to another bank without taking approval from all members of the said Association.


1.   From Last 7 years the Association have never conducted elections.

2.   From Last 6 years the Association have never conducted any meeting or A.G.M. of  Members.

3.   From Last  6 years the Association have never file their income tax return with Income Tax Department.

4.   From last 6 years the Trustees have never shown us accounts book to all members.



In View of the above circumstance, it’s my humble request to you to please mail me the draft for submitting written compliant to Police Station & filing Private compliant with magistrate Court as i feel Police will not do any thing


Thanking You,


Yours  truly,





Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query