LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jessie41211 (asst manager)     28 September 2013

Preparing a will ,

Dear sirs

I am 45 years old and wish to make my will

My case is such apart from my own house and bank accounts, I am likely to be willed a certain part of my issueless sister's property 

I have been taking care of my sister since 15 years old and she has expressed desire to leave me an immovable property after her death.

How do I mention the above part in my will because it has not yet come in my name




 2 Replies

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     28 September 2013

You execute Will of your self acquired property, Bank balance, Insurance policy etc.  to bequeath  to any  person. Your sister property who is issue less she is having her self acquired property she has to execute will to bequeath to any person. I advise to Register Will in the Registrar office of your Jurisdiction with two attesting witness.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     28 September 2013

You can make your will of yourself acquired property ,either movable or immovable in.the name of any person as you wish with two attesting witness. Same your issue less sister make her will of her self acquired movable or immovable property in the name of that person whom she want to give with two attesting witness, and registered the same in the registrar office of your jurisdiction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register