Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     20 January 2008

POWER TO ATTORNEY TO PRESENT DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION

POWER TO ATTORNEY TO PRESENT DOCUMENTS FOR  REGISTRATION

BY THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY, I AC, s/o ΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪ, r/o ΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪ.. do hereby appoint  DS, s/o ΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪ., r/o ΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪ. to be my Attorney to present the Deed  of Sale dated ΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪ.. executed  by me in favour of GS, s/o ΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪ, r/o ΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪ.. before the Sub-Registrar, ΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪ.. for the purpose of registration of the said deed.

This attorney is authorised to admit the execution by me of the said Deed and appear before the said Sub-Registrar, at all times and places as may be necessary to cause the said Deed to be duly registered and to do all other acts that may  be necessary  to effectuate the said purpose.  The said attorney shall be entitled to  receive  the  Deed after  registration and to give a receipt therefore to such  person or give such  authority in relation thereto as may be necessary in this behalf.

I hereby confirm and agree that all acts and deeds done by my said attorney in this regard shall be deemed to have been done by me personally  and I hereby undertake to confirm, own  and ratify all and every act whatsoever that my said Attorney shall lawfully do or may cause to be done in my name, on my account and behalf and for my benefit by virtue of this Authority conferred  on him by this Power of Attorney.

I have executed this power of attorney before the Registering authority, ΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪ on this ΓǪΓǪΓǪ Day of ΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪΓǪ..

Sd/- AC
(Stamped and Registered)
endorsements of Registering Authority

Learning

3 Replies

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     22 January 2008

Useful information. Thanks Sir.

Mohammed Abdul Rasheed (Prop.)     26 May 2012

Please provide the latest Citation with this regards, Whereas in one of my case the power of attorney was executed to present the document and admit the same before the Registring Authority, but the said attorney himself executed the sale deed.

Mohammed Abdul Rasheed (Prop.)     15 September 2012

Please provide any case law in this respect.....Thanks...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register