IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karan agarwal (se)     11 November 2010

power of attorney


    I own a land. It is at the name of me and my  2 brothers .  Due to some reasons i have to get a power of attorney made at my name in which i have the right to sell the land.  For this i would need my two brothers to sign the papers of power of attorney for me. But as all 3 of us stay in different cities , it is not possible for them to come to my town at the same day . So, is there some way by which i can get the papers signed from them one by one. Means when one of them comes to my town , i get the papers signed from him on that day and when the other brother comes on some other day , he signs the papers then. 

  Please guide.




 1 Replies

M.Iqbal Khan Advocate (CEO)     11 November 2010

You have two option in which You can do this job.

First of all you have to prepare separate GPA and then:

firstly when your one brother come to your town you can get register before sub_registrar and therefore when other brother come then you can do the same procedure

second option is that your brothers can execute their GPA from their respective city before sub- registrar and can send to you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query