hi sir, I worked in a small IT company (less than 15 employee) with 1.5 yr experience (completed my bond 1.5 yr period and notice period).
current employer disadvantages -
1. they will give offer letter and experience letter only at the time of relieving.
2. they did not provide salary slips for any of the employees. but they have created personal bank a/c for me (not salary a/c though it is a small company) for my salary credits.
3. at the end of the day of my notice period - they scolded me for being late to office in notice period days. then ''we ill call u so u can go now.''
5. now they r not ready to give my experience and offer letter in smooth way. when i ask - they are telling we r busy now we il give u by next week... again and again every week.(now delaying 1.5 month).
my question is -
1. appointment, experience and personal a/c salary statements(they ill not give any of the letterpad apart from these 3 letters) is enough ah to get mnc job?
2. no salary slip(i think bcoz of no pf , no ESI) ..... is it possible to get salary slip without pf, esi, and my salary <10,000 if so, will that salary slip ill be accepted by any new mnc employer?
3. still i didnt get my experience,relieving,offer letter, last month salary how do i proceed with current employer?
4. now 1.5 month delayed.. which experience end date should be in my experience certificate did i ask to put 1.5 month(delayed date) as end date or only relieved date should be mentioned?
please help me...