Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreenath (Engineer)     29 May 2012

Post your grievance

Post all your grievances on unbiased women laws at

https://www.pgportal.gov.in/Grievance.aspx --> "Central Govt Ministries / Departments" --> "Ministry of Women and Child Development"

Learning

4 Replies

Sreenath (Engineer)     30 May 2012

Also file grievances against "Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment" that they are not fighting for men's rights.

sunitha (house wife)     01 June 2012

Me and my partner loved each other when we were collegemates. He got around Rs.10lakhs bank loan for his higher studies in australia. then he got job and with both -side parents permission we got married 7 years before and registered our marriage in india(he is PR that time and indian by birth). When we started our life, he got nothing in his hands and has 10Lakhs bank loan only. As I am only daughter to my parents, all our wedding expenses done by my parents only.  In 7 years of life time, i lived with him about 3-4 years intermittently in australia. 

Now I am PR. Currently my partner and my kid are Australian & OCI. Our Kid is born in india. . Recently I found my partner transfered all my earned money from our joint account through net banking without my knowledge into his account. Also it belongs my child care support money issued by the Australian government to the baby. Now he says all money belongs to him because he brought us to australia and nothing is our(mine and kid)money. Also said that he spent that money for our(me & kid) accomodation , food, travelling,etc. When we lived together he made me as house-maiden and given us mental torture by saying disrespectful words and creating fake scenes.  But before an year when we leaving Australia, I had a bank statement having that amount in our joint account.

Now he left us in india saying he didn’t want to keep us with him taking all our money. With that money he got  all the properties( in both countries) in his name only, by fighting with me and sending me and kid to my parents house frequently demanding money and jewels. But because  of this sort of his behavior, my parents didn't give any money. He is not caring and neglecting to support us(even the kid too) by sending very less money with that even wont satisfy our basic needs(food & cloth).  Also he & his family members(he,father,mother and two sisters with their husband and their sisters mother-in-law) ill-treated us by sending frequently to go out of the house with the baby. 

When we lived with him, he made our life very stressful and very rude and commanding to do as per his wish even for simple matters also. He has some mental issues one or two years before because of some stress in his work.  When we consulted with doctor  in Australia, they said about his behavior because  of stress at his work and nothing serious. After we reach india, he is creating some fake scene and trying to say that i have something wrong. When i try to speak to his parents, they took very revenge and supported him and teased me and the baby to go out of their house. Also they tried to get money from my dad. They also ill- treated my parents by not allowing me and baby to see or speak with them for a while.

Now my partner in Australia and we are in India under the care of my parents. I found me and kid are in unsafe situation. please kindly give suggestion legally how to safeguard myself and my kid without going for divorce.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     01 June 2012

dont use this site un-neccessary otherwise you can have to face some trouble with police.

cm jain sir (ccc)     01 June 2012

These site is created by ministry to eyewash the general public and opposition. It is a useless portal and doesnt do any thing to help the needy.

If you post your grievances here and you are lucky enough, then they will forward it to nearest police station. Police will keep it for making kites for his children or for eating free bhajji.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register