Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit (Engineer)     07 January 2013

Possibility of two firs

Dear Sirs,

FIL filled complaint at my home town CAW cell 6 months back. With the help of Gandhi ji, wife side diposed the complaint.

Wife filled another complaint at her home town on now. With added allegations on me that I demanded money and my family is avoiding contact with wife side.

We already attended one CAW cell meeting at her home town.

Now my home town police agree to file direct FIR (we have some person there). 

Kindly suggest if you see any benefit in registering FIR on ourselves at my home town at this stage.

Further, 

If FIR is registered at my home can there there still be FIR registered at my wife home town as well?

Can two FIR simultaneously exists.

Since FIR with previous allegations will already be registered at my home town, can FIR registered at wife home town (if any) may have first FIR contents as well?

Benefit of FIR at my place will be they have to travel to my home. Also please tell how easy is transferring of 498a, 406 etc to wife home town on her application?

Regards

Learning

1 Replies

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     08 January 2013

Complaint can be filled in several PS but FIR files only in 1 PS.

Who told you to get it lodged by yourself. why you are calling the BULL, i can not understand.

If FIR lodged in your area you will get 498a/406/34...etc...etc..and if loadged in her area you again got the same no difference is there except jurisdiction.

Its her choice to choose PS to lodged FIR not you...

Hemant

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More