LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh Tikamdas Bajaj (proprietor)     01 March 2010

possession

In a partition suit, my brothers moved notice of motion for ad-interim injunction to stop me from entering my office,where I have been since 1966. He suceeded in ad-interim stage claiming I was not in possession.

During the hearing of the Notice of motion, I submitted proof having received registered letters (notices) from the Himalaya House Company Ltd, (for payment of dues,) where the office premises is located at room no. 8, Himalaya house. I also paid dues  after receiving the notices.

Other proofs submitted were various licences like Shop & establishment licence (from 1979, renewed up to 2006 (. It was not renewed thereafter because of ad-interim injunction.)

Is this shops lcence valid proof that I have been in possession and doing business since 1979. The judge does not think so because the address marked on the licence is shown as " c/o: 8, Himalaya House, 79, Palton Road, Mumbai 2". I have never noticed why it was metioned as c/o: address whereas the truth is that it is the true address where I have been for so many years. I do not think Shops Licence can be issued at c/o: address for business.

Other proof submitted was letters from MTNL, showing that my brothers are not allowing repairs of my telephone, wires of which they have deliberately kept cutting.

Is there any ways I can ask the Judge to review the order?

I am suffering a lot because of this unfair order. Brothers are useing physical means of harrassment at home also.

Pls treat this as very urgent

Thank you

Ramesh BAjaj

Learning

3 Replies

Juanita J. Borton   07 February 2020

Lawyers club India is a website where you can get rules of laws related to court. It has several types in list regarding coaches and jobs, etc. Also here you can get affordable papers to solve your thesis task easily. It has a long list of forum about rules and laws, etc. 

Juanita J. Borton   11 February 2020

Lawyers club India is a site where you can find the solution to your all problems. In this topic, they discuss the motion for an ad-interim injunction. I also prefer you to buy wedding party favors for those people who want wedding services at low prices easily. I recommend that peoples who want a solution to their problems easily.

Juanita J. Borton   29 February 2020

It is a very informative artilce, in this article you are going to read about the possession and there is a property distribution issue. You can get help from Technology predictions 2020 to manage your task easily. Lawyers club India is a web site where you will going to know about laws and regulations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register