Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hardik   11 November 2016

Possesion of mhada property-repost

Hello All,
I have purchased a MHADA plot from the owner 20 years ago. I have the registration letter, lease agreement and stamp duty and area certificate. Now I need Possession from MHADA. I have taken a Power of attorney from the owner and registered in the registrar's office. The POA says that i have full authority to take possesion of the plot on behalf of the owner. The power of attorney was registered 3-4 years back.

The problem is that the offiials say that we need the owner for possession . But the owner is not in India now (The owner is not at all dead) and is unwilling to travel as he has already provided Power of Attorney.

I have the POA, area certificate, Stamp duty papers, Registration and other related documents.

I want to know what is the next step that i should take, i am in deep trouble regarding this and will really appreciate your advice. Please Please Please provide your inputs.

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     11 November 2016

Hardik have you paid stamp duty and registration charges for POA?

Hardik   11 November 2016

Hello Sir,

Thanks a lot for replying.

Yes I have paid all the charges and have registered the POA in 2010 in the presence of Registrar in Goregaon Registration office and the OWNER of the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register