LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Police visit at your house and arrest you for not pay cc

I have lost all my business investment in business with aditya Birla retailer and I have default to credit card, the credit card department has several times called and visited recovery agent to recover the amount and I have explain the truth and also my financial condition ,

Today I got a call from credit card department and some has told if you can’t pay the amount we are going to fir and along with police we I’ll visit to your house, I have explain my situation but he unable to understand ,

I’m taking final decision of suicide because I don’t have any other option

Even I can’t manage a daily food preparing in my house  

What should I do please help

Learning

3 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     31 March 2018

Dont take such a drastic step. Try for IP

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     31 March 2018

donot take such drastic step. Sucide is not a solution. Firstly relax as such you have not committed any crime. As such no crminal case is made out if you fail to pay your credit card dues. It is all a pressure tactics by recover agents who are not recognised in law. Ask their authority from bank to pusue the case of recover. As per supreme court such presure tactics are illegal and you can even approach police against such goondas (Recovery agents). It is only bank who can innitiate recover proceeding by filing recovery suit. In case of non payment of credit card dues, the only remedy is filing of recovery suit in court where you can fight your case. Bank can only recover three years dues as per limitation law. Consult a lawyer with details.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 April 2018

Mr.sidharth Srivastav advise is correct. Follow his advise. Law helps humanity through natural justice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register