Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ZakirAppas A   28 November 2016

Police protection order

Hi All,

I want to take police protection for my family members thorugh court order(High Court). Some of the members are threating our parents in order to support our tenant who has already filed a case against us in court. Our Tenant is a Srilankan citizen and the people's(his lawyer and other local persons) are asking us to give 3-5 lakhs or give the premise ownership to them otherwise they are therating us that they will file one more civil case(another also civil case). Every one knows as per indian law civil case will run as long as...  We have already filed a police complaint in local police station against them, but without mentioning their names. We have already sent a complanit to SP office also but till now no reponse. 

Kindly help me to get the police protection for stoping the other persons(except the tenant) entering our premises.. My details are below.

Name : ZakirAppas A
Email ID : zakir.appas@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance for your suggestion and help!!!

Learning

1 Replies

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     30 November 2016

You move an application in the concerned police station explaining the threats extended to you and your family seeking police protection.  The police will not take any action.  Then you move a writ petition in High Court seeking a direction against the police department for providing police protection.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register