LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Brachy   30 July 2016

Poca and 420 ipc

Dear experts -

My BIL has been convicted in a CBI case under POCA and 420 IPC in the special CBI court. He has moved to high court and got his sentence suspended as an interim order. The case has been pending in high court of karnataka for more than 4 years now. Is there a way I can get it expedited though I am not connected to this case directly. One of my advocate friend suggested I implead myself in this case and pray for uphelding the sentence of the special CBI court. He has been playing foul and and spoiled by married life by getting a 498a case filed against me and 5 other family members.  please advice what options exist before me to get him convicted in the high court 


 2 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     31 July 2016

Since you are not the victim of the said case, it wont be possible for you to implead yourself. The impleadment application shall be dismissed on the aspect of want of locus.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law



Nitish Banka (lawyer)     01 August 2016

You do not have locus standi.

Warm Regards

Adv. Nitish Banka

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads