LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Plz PLZ revert me and clarify me.....

Sorry for multiple or repeated query but i want proper reply of my query Experts... I want to knw that when in a matrimonial case Judge takes both the parties in chamber meeting to know the mind set of both the parties then how Magistrate pass his order and in whose favour. If wife says she want divorce but she is not able to explain or give any reason and grounds for Divorce that why she don't want to continue marriage,just says "Mai divorce chahti hu bas koi reason nhi h" wheares husband has all the proof that marriage was performed with full n happy consent of both parties so he says that he want to give a chance to this important relation,he want to try to save marriage once then will Magistrate paas the order or grant divorce in wife's favour or case again comes to court room?

Learning

1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 February 2015

only if there is a proper reason that could be proved one can get divorce.if the divorce suit is initiated by your wife then the burden of proof lies on her.if she couldnt prove it at any time during the proceeding she wont get a divorce degree in favour of her.in your case the judge might recommend for counselling as he might see a chance for both of u to live together or he might ask you to stay apart for a year u/s 10 judicial seperation which would give you a chance to understand each other.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register