Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh kumar (private company employee)     24 May 2018

Plz help- employer closed(doe) pf&esi bfr relieving 1 month

please help me,

im working in IT firm, on 30th-mar-2018, my Current Employer forced me to resign/relieve eariler -  before 1 month(ie.. 30-apr-2018  which is exacly the same as 1 month notice period) due to project closed/client size reduced...  

hence i agreed and resigned on 30-apr-2018 with very good conduct n deliverables,

with one condition to my employer (i.e. within this stipulated time/some personal reasons  i cant get new job  so put 1month extension  in my relieving and exp certificate with salary(instead of 30-apr-2018 put 30-may-2018)...   il come n collect my certificates on(i.e. on 30-may-2018)  

they told OK OK...

atlast i came to know that they have closed(DOE- Date of exit) my PF and ESI on 30-apr-2018 itself...   

HR  - " we can't pay ur extended 1 month(may month) salary..... but we can put n give u 1month extended certi (i.e 30-may-2018)"

my question is,

1.    if i get 1month extended certificate(without may/last month salary and pay slip) wat problems i need to face with new employers ...

2.    my suggestion is, to get relieving certi  upto 20-may-2018 date and inform to new employer i.e. received last 20 days salary through bank check so it was not in accounts.... 

plzzz help me and give me some suggestions....

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More