LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lucky   11 June 2016

Plz give advice what after llb

First of all hello to every one, My Llb result is awaiting and I am very confused what to do after Llb go for Llm or do some diploma course eg cyber law or any other....and one thing I want to tell I m preparing for judiciary....plz help me I am very much confused.....and frustrated...so plz tell me what is the most popular course or certification in terms of demand in law firms or privately....and also can I do llm and certification both....

Learning

3 Replies

Deepak (law)     11 June 2016

U can do both. But if u r preparing for judiciary then primarily concentrate on same.

Lucky   12 June 2016

Which is most demanded side corporate law or cyber law and thanks for the advice deepak

(Guest)
Haii Lucky ...My best compiments for ur awaited result.And firstly if u intend to join judiciary its besst to Enroll as Advocate aftr passsng LLB and u join a good senior advocate,however initially u may or may not be paid any money if paid,also would be peanuts.Dnt disappoint and quit practice.and the other thing is Doing LLM in a particular branch is mostly dpnds on intrst of candiadate.However Corporate law,IPR is boooming.Especially IPR.and even am aspirant of Judiciary,and dng LLM in IPR.enrolled as advocate last year.If u need any further help/advise u can inbox me..Thank u...(Balachander Reddy,Advocate)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register