LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rishikesh Kumar (Web Developer)     24 March 2012

Please some one help me !

Dear Sir/Madam I was appeared in CWE Clerk project 2011 as on 27/11/2011, when the result was announced by IBPS on 29/02/2011, I have found that my result as appeared on the official website of IBPS was Fail, I was performed in the exam with my full effort and energy therefore I was much disappointed at that time, As on 22/03/2012 IBPS has published the marks details of Non-Qualified Candidates, but when I am trying to access my result by entering my details such as my Roll Number/Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth a message displayed on the screen that "We regret to inform you that we are unable to provide the marks obtained by you as your candidature for the examination has been cancelled since you have been identified to have used unfair means during the examination." This is a most shocking message for me because I didn't use any unfair means during the examination, Now I am suffering with much more mental harassment and depression, Sir/Madam please suggest me what should I have to do because I didn't use any type of unfair means during the examination, Should I file a writ petition against IBPS? Please sugget me, your valuable reply will be highly appreciated.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 March 2012

The IBPS and its methodology have been discussed in detail at following thread:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Re-Re-Re-Re-Termination-of-service-during-probation-46620.asp

Forum Home > Labour & Service Law > Employment > Termination of service during probation

The affected candidates have won their case and learned HC has granted relief. The answer sheet shall become case document.

Learned SC has delivered a judgment that students have the right to get copy of answer sheet thru RTI.

You may take snap shot/screenshot of the page displaying remarks that "We regret to inform you that we are unable to provide the marks obtained by you as your candidature for the examination has been cancelled since you have been identified to have used unfair means during the examination." And enclose it with your complaint to the institution which has conducted exam e.g. SBI. It shall be appropriate to create two email id for yourself and send this page as attachment from one email to another. It shall also be appropriate to send the screenshot to the Controller of examination/PIO-CPIO of the institution e.g. SBI.

You may use RTI route to obtain copy of the answer sheet.

You may also consult your lawyer and try if you can become intervener in the ongoing cases involving IBPS.

The establishments have been smartly trying out ways and means to circumvent the RTI and create other third party arrangements and later claim that the third party does not fall under the preview of RTI.

You may try and form a group of all such affected candidates and push your case or all such candidates shall have to live the blot of candidature.

Prashant C Chaudhari (Lawyer)     25 March 2012

defintly you have to prefferrred the writ before the Hon'ble HighCout against the said acion as you have not used unfair means during examination and a you have not dis allowed to completed the exam during the examination hours for using unfair means. u must preferred the Petition

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register