LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R K........ (Analyst)     25 April 2012

Please respond

I am not interested in Divorce but this is being forced by my inlaws and they also want some settlement money.

Please tell me what all things that come in this kind of settlement money

The girl doesn't wants to stay with me and they have put up a false 406/498a case. Should i challenge this in court, if i dont want to go for divorce or should I settle mutually and what all items do we need to excahnge in mutual settlement ?

Learning

3 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     26 April 2012

settle amicably.

give back the articles, which legally belong to the wife.

danielwonder (student)     01 May 2012

hi sir,

i am from hyderabad doing my ,i am 23 years old and my gal is 19 years old she is an NRI.The girls parents came to know about our relation so her mom is taking her off to USA coming sunday..we both never want to leave each other.the girl is firm on her decision of getting married to me and as well i am.need a proper legal way to get married soon.her parents are a bit too rich so getting scared they might bribe the police and change things up even thought the gal is strong....kindly advise me a right way to get married and live happily for ever.

thanking you,

yours truthfully,

client

(Guest)

Do you both belongs to same religion? if yes go for marriage as per your religion.

Otherwise you can do court marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register