LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Please reply me (rcr)

My wife has suited for nullity of the marriage(Special marriage).I met her yesterday and she has changed her mind and not ready to come with me.She has cheated me.If i file for RCR will it help me.She says that she will say that we didn't have intercourse because her parents have brainwashed her. what are the procedures i have to face in the RCR How many time we can talk each other. please reply me with details

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Ya sure, u can go for "RCR", further if u need any help/ support pls feel free to contact me asap.

Manoj kumar,

Advocate,

Delhi.
Ph: 09310443650 / 09319220768

Email: advocates.agra@gmail.com

"Speak less to the people whom you like most... Because if they can't understand your silence ......They can never understand your words...!!"

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     22 January 2012

if wife not willing to re-join, and has filed for declaration of nullity, let her proceed. Do not contest her case.

it will not be beneficial to make her stay with you against her own will.

(Guest)

If she filed for nullity on non consumation of marriage, file application for your medical checkup by medical board at the evidence stage. You can also file RCR, but go for medical checkup on her petition not RCR. Then, let her prove her case...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register