LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASHISH KUMAR SINGH (MANAGER)     03 September 2014

Please help with advice. it's urgent.

Dear Ma'am / Sir,

My uncle joined State Government Service in Education Department as a Clerk in 1997. After 4-5 years he was transferred to his home district.

After 16 years of service, he was suddenly asked to produce his Joining Letter, Service Book and other documents to the earlier district officer's office (where he was joined). On reaching there, he came to know that similar queries were also made to other 03 persons who joined with him. They all produced the documents and told to submit the copies of the same.

After 01 month, they all received a notice that they are terminated from their job. On inquiry, what department told us orally is - "5-6 years after joining of these 4 persons, someone claimed that he was also recruited but not allowed to join by the authorities. Local authorities investigated on his complaint but all copies of joining letters were missing, page from dispatch register was missing and no document was found which can authenticate his claim or deny it. He filed a case in the court and court asked authorities to provide all the documents related to the recruitment process. Authorities failed to provide as every document / record was stolen/damaged. Now department opted an easier way and declared all recruitment process fake and terminated everyone."

My uncle has consulted with a senior lawyer and he told him assured him to get the job back. as per the lawyer, it's a simple case and authorities are making you all scapegoat for their mistake/crime.

But now it's more than a year and my uncle is still waiting to hear a positive news. 

Request you all, kindly guide on the above matter so that a family can live life with dignity.


Thanks & Regards,







 1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 September 2014

Evidence even if acquired illegally is admissible.

Obtain evidence.

You can pursue RTI route also.

Contest the termination thru able Labor Consultant/service lawyer.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query