LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amitaverma   03 May 2015

Please Help ! Senior citizen: Prioroty in disposal of case.

Respected Sir,


I am a senior citizen aged 62 years.

I have filed a court case in CAT since past 2 years and I want priority in judgement of my case.


I read this information in an online article.- "If you are a senior citizen you have a right to request the court to take up the matter for expeditious hearings in the light of the high court circular dated 03/08/2009."


I wish to know more details about the same. Kindly tell me the procedure as how to avail its benefit. Also if I could get the order no. or any other details so that I can search it online or any copy of it. 


Thank you




- Amita Verma



 2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 May 2015

You may go thru the rules at the website of HC and also Case Flow Management system.

The Service matters and senior citizens can pary for expedicious hearings.


Your lawyer would be aware of it.

amitaverma   05 May 2015

Ok. Thank you for replying.



- Amita Verma



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query