LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Saraswat   06 July 2018

Please help me out

Hello Sir, I was in a relationship with a girl from last 7 years, and we are trying to convince our parents from last 3 years, my parents were agree but girl parents was not, her parents infact break their relationship with the girl. In march we decided to do marriage secretly and trying to convince her parents as we're doing. And we do it, only my parents know about this marriage. After marriage suddenly all this got changed. Her parents got to know about our marriage from any source and they came and asked us about marriage, we tell them truth and they will leave us and said you both are not live with us anymore, you both are died for us. After 15 days girl left my home and she shifted to her father's home and from that day she is not in contact with me just i got a message from her side that she want a divorce from me and her father contact me and said you all have done very bad with my daughter and imposing lots of alligations on me. My father said him that nothing is done by us if you really think that we do something than we meet and solve this problem but they all not want to face us now. In fact they are continually lying that she is in hospital and lots of things. I got to know from our source that she is fine and she is at her home and she changed her contact number and even she deleted her all social media profile. I want to know now what i can do to save my marriage.

Learning

3 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     06 July 2018

Dear Rahul,

You may file for restitution of conjugal rights and if you believe that girl is in wrongful custody of parents you mayfile habeous corpus first and then RCR. Feel free to discuss your case.

Adv.Nitish Banka

Dear Sir, I know she is not in wrongful custody, but her parents changed her mind. She talked to one of our common friend and said this marriage was a forceful incident so now i want to move on from all this. But the thing which is confusing me was that why they are not want to fame me and my family. In fact when her parents came she is the one who told about our marriage to them and argued a lot for this now she is changing her statement.

Dear Sir, I know she is not in wrongful custody, but her parents changed her mind. She talked to one of our common friend and said this marriage was a forceful incident so now i want to move on from all this. But the thing which is confusing me was that why they are not want to fame me and my family. In fact when her parents came she is the one who told about our marriage to them and argued a lot for this now she is changing her statement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register