Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nithin kumar (student)     08 April 2014

Please help me in getting back my certificates

Respected sir / Madam

im NITHIN KUMAR V, i have joined in pharm D course in CMR college , hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh , through Common entrance test i.e EAMCET in the year 2011, i studied first year successfully , but i discontinued from second year middle due to family problems 

i dont wanna study that course and i wanna discontinue the course , i want my certificates back but the college people are refusing to give back the certificates and demanding me the total six years fee which is very huge amount for a poor student like me . i completed my basic education on scholarship basis and due to family problems i want to discontinue the course

is there any rule that college can demand me the total course fee ( NOTE : My two years fee is paid already ) and is there any rule in law so that i can demand my certificates and my Transfer certificate from the college, DOES COLLEGE HAS THE RIGHT TO WITHOLD THE CERTIFICATES????

please guide me with your valuable suggestions 

regards 

NITHIN KUMAR V

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     09 April 2014

To my knowledge, there is no such rule where your certificates and documents can be withhold.  At the most they can claim some damages for your discontinuance of your studies abruptly. They cannot demand rest of the years college fees. Complaint higher officials or Vice Chancellor of that University. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 April 2014

I too agree with Mr. Ravinde's views on the subject. You may approach the University with an application seeking return of the certificates and also you may mention the reason informed by the college authorities for not returning the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register