Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please help me for my too big blunder

Page no : 2

Sachin RAM (Family)     12 August 2012

Thanks Mr. Rajan

Does I have to face any counceling in court I dont want this also as per discusstion with her she aslo dont want any types of counceling, I & she realised we made Hasty decision was taken

Regards

Rajan Bhasin (Law Student)     13 August 2012

Mediation is not compulsary and if both party doesnt want it you will get divorces easily 

Sachin RAM (Family)     24 August 2012

Hi All Experts,

I am residing in Nagpur and she is in another city, As per discussed with her on mobile, We are agreed to go for MCD but she is ignoring me from last 1 week and saying she dont have time now a day's also said she will submit file in her city court whenever she have time, so my question is 1:- Can I approached the lawyer in Nagpur by my own level and Apply for MCD in court?
2:-Can I sent a MCD draft from my end to her for their approval  from my City?

Can anybody advise me, what can I do for such delay from her side?

swasti (Manager)     25 August 2012

File RCR as soon as possible which will help you if she files any cases against you later on. I don't agree with the view that filing RCR invites criminal cases from wife. Is there any guarantee that she would'nt file criminal cases otherwise? So, don't waste your chance to safeguard your side by not filing rcr fearing criminal cases in return. Now, she tries to make a fool of you on MCD...so first file RCR, then go for MCD in court if she agrees for the same. 

Sachin RAM (Family)     11 October 2012

Hi All Experts,

Constantly running drama in my Life, Now she is saying I want to Live with you Please bring me as soon as possible but please dont involve Parents in our issue, but as per past experience I dont want to bring her & now she is constantly presssing pressure on me, we always fighting on phone by lots of small things, she always ran the orders on me also always Use of abiusive language to me and about my parents and my family also excessive anger of her towards me at trivial matters, as per my past experience I dont think I will happy with her & she also but shee need only Home not Love and not Family, I want divorced  at any cost, Please suggest how I will go,

Sachin RAM (Family)     13 October 2012

Please sugges me, I am waiting your reply Please do the needful

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register