Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahendra Dulal (Administrative Assistant)     12 April 2013

Please help me

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a very quarrelsome and b*tchy wife. She is totally adamant and violent. She even takes up quarrel during midnight also.

She often beats our domestic help for no reason.

I am very much depressed. I have two little daughters. Sometimes I feel that I married the wrong woman.

Please help.

Learning

5 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     12 April 2013

You have to draw the line and decide wether you want to live with her or seperate . 

As you have concluded that your wife is B**chy its is going to be a long case which may last 5-7 yrs for Divorce and custody and she may seek maintanence etc .

Till date we dont have a law where in a man can seek a protection order from his wife since as of today our country has gender biased laws only for the protection of Women 

Ranee....... (NA)     12 April 2013

well said by @Need justice.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 April 2013

You have to know Whats her difficulty.  You convince her properly.  It is better to go for councilling with a good doctor for the welfare of your children. 

SAA_Bombay (Pro)     12 April 2013

Fully agree with Need Justice & Rajeev

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 April 2013

when interacting at internet on public form you can use words like "b*tchy wife." God knows what language you can use inside the house. Does it not cast a reasonable shawo that you may be contributing (or have yourself  instigated )  to the situatiuon.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register