Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jitendra (..)     18 July 2014

Please help me

Sir,

I have opted a personal loan of Rs. 125000/- from HDFC bank in August 2013. Then I lost my job in November, 2013. The situation made me financially sick. Thus, I was missed the EMI and couldn’t pay the loan amount. Now I got the small job with only salary of Rs. 15000/- pm, which is not enough to repay the loan and survival of my family. The HDFC bank executives asking me for payment of Rs. 108000/-. For the same I am unable to pay this huge amount.  Now, they are abusing me and my relatives for the payment of loan.  They have got mobile nos. of my relatives and threatened or abusing them for payment. I am not in situation to pay the amount, I need some time for collection of money but they people are not agreeing for the same. Now what I do, someone please help me or suggest me what should I do. 

Jitendra

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 July 2014

You might have gold rings, gold neck chains etc. Give it to them as mortgage provision. Clear all EMI'S and get back the things.

Baby Roy (Proprietor)     19 July 2014

I have a proprietorship firm and I had applied for a PAN. Incidentally I have got the PAN Card in the name of my firm. However, I came to know that for a proprietorship firm PAN is not required. I don't know what to do. Please give me a suitable suggestion.

Shilpa (student)     21 September 2014

Pls help me in this case with relevant caselaws to defend railway board authority...

Ram Pandit a resident of ahmedabad Gujrat. Age 62, suffrers frm coronary heart disease. He was rushed to hospital & the cardiologists advised immediate bypass surgery. However the cardiologists advised that surgery must take place in the bomai hospital in mumbai by eminent cardiologist dr. B.R Reddy.

Mr. Reddy is thn transferred to mumbai & the surgery was successfully performed on the said date. On the nxt day Mr. Pandit complains of chest pains & ask the nurse for Dr. Reddy.  On being informed of the same, Dr. Reddy expresses his inability yo come to the hospital as he is on leave & ask the nurse to give pain killers. After giving pain killers Mr. Pandit's pain subsides, however he complains of this pain often over a period of nxt week but Dr. Reddy does not come to hospital on the excuse of leave & asked nurse to administer pain killers. After 10 days Dr. Reddy visits Mr. Pandit.

Mr. Pandit's only neice is to b wed on the 16th September. On 12th September, Mr. Pandit informs dr. That is feeling quite well & requests discharge frm the hospital In 2 days so that he can attend his neice weeding in ahemdabad.  Dr. Reddy consents on the condition that Mr. Pandit travels by AC- first class of the railways keeping in mind his medical condition. 

Accordingly Mr. Pandit boards the Rajdhani express from mumbai on 15th September. The train gets delayed for 8 hrs due to technical snag which results in failure of air conditioning system. Mr.Pandit suffers chest pain & becomes unconscious. When the train arrives at ahemdabad railway station he is rushed to the local hospital. The doctor finds that the palpitations are very high & the blood pressure is also much lower than the desired one for who has recently undergone bypass surgery. The cardiologist finds that there is internal bleeding & immediately advises another surgery to stop that bleeding.  The surgery is successfully performed at the expense of 3 lacs. 

The matter is before district forum..

aniket   02 March 2016

I have the same case can anyone help me with the case?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register