Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gnaneswar (manager)     13 November 2010

Please help its emergency

Hi all

please help me its very urgent

the case is:

my grandmother sold the property in jan 2009 which is in her name . we spent some X amount on that building(thinking that we get that amount in future) but the building is in my grandmothers name. after selling the building my grandmother gave us only X amount.  we were expeting X + share in property. But she did not give we were asking her continuously for our amount ( she gave all her amount to another daughter). now suddenly she filed a criminal case ( NOV 2010) that my father took X amount forcely from her . i want to know whether a case can be filed after 22 months of crime. (actually she gave money for us).

and can my father get a anticipatory bail

no layer is coming forward to take up our case because of their political background

can er get anticipatory bail without an advocate

please help me very very urgent

thanks

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 November 2010

Challenge the FIR in the high court immediately and get stay the  proceedings of the case on the ground of belated complaint.

If you are interested to challenge FIR file an anticipatory bail application with the help of another lawyer who is not from your town.

Let me know whether the property sold was ancestral property of grand mother's?

Gnaneswar (manager)     13 November 2010

1.grandmother means my mothers mother

regarding property

my grandmother sold my grandfathers property and buit that building on her name after my grandfathers death

kindly answer

whether a criminal case can be filed 1 year 10 months after the crime

thanks

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     13 November 2010

Unless there is factual mistake on face of record no court will give relief.

legalmaster (trainee)     15 November 2010

As the total property is your grandmother's ,it depends upon her,that whom she will give her property.

u all shouldnot force her.now,if your father really took money from her forcefully,and if she will show a prove against him,the case may be gone against her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More