Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed Tariq (Executive)     27 January 2014

Please help

Hi everyone,

I worked with the company for about 2 yrs and 6 Months. I express my intention to resign. My manager retained me luring to give cluster hike or promotion and at the same time I fell ill and was suffering from dengu. My situation went so grim that my family has to come and take me to the home town. In the meanwhile, I kept my manager and senior manager informed about the on going situation. Even my colleagues used to call everyday about my well being. After that when i got discharged from the hospital, my manager call to know if i will come back to join or resign. I said Resign. The manager got my termination letter typed and mailed to me. When i got back to the company, no body listened to me.

I am least bothered to associate my name with such people who did not respected by work nor the relationship of 2.5 year. What i am concerned about is my pf. Please let me know how do i get my pf. 

Kindly let me know the complete procedure for this. I will be very greatful.

Learning

3 Replies

Aakarshan mehra (student)     27 January 2014

You dont need to tke tenshion bcoz u willl get pf. jst tlk to the HR of the company.. if they doesnt listn you.then file a fraud case against them... of cheating with employee... and pf process is very easy.they will forward the money.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 January 2014

Did you submit leave application even if by email.

Even if you have not upon joining it can be submitted.

Companies are known to include in appointment letter that employment can be terminated in case of prolonged absence due to sickness.

You may approach your labor consultant/service lawyer with all docs, details, call details, standing orders (certified/Model) appointment letter, leave policy, exit policy etc and your lawyer may opine that there are chances of termination order being called back.

It shall be better for your future.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 March 2014

repeated

the pf form itself indicate the procedure to get the claim if company is closed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register